BIPS day #1

Day OneNovember 16th 2015 was the first day of BIPS carantina session. I woke up in the morning at 4 a.m. took a bath, did subuh prayer, took my breakfast, and then went to parung to started my training in interntional English Language testing system in Dompet Dhuafa.









What I felt is quite nervous because this is my first interaction with IELTS. Before I always took TOEFL to assessed my understanding and the ability I communicated in English, That’s whay I felt little bit shiveringJAs usual, the road to parung is always free and easy, no trafficJ, when I came to LPI I sew another participants that have came to LPI.  After kept my bag in Marcom Room,  I asked the permission to the my program coordinator to to first to Rumah Sehat terpadu Dompet Dhuafa to give some documents that they need for my leaving.


After finished my business with RST DD I came back to LPI quickly. All of us were moved to Ciputat to did opening ceremony with the direction board of Dompet Dhuafa. Listened to their speech is very inspiring, the most memorable quote came from Ibu Nu, she is the director of Dompet Dhuafa for Education. She said that we are- the participants of BIPS are Dhuafa, We are included in Fisabilillah section. Fisabililah mean people that do something to served Allah SWT.


After Zuhur Prayer, We have a class with Mas purwo aditomo,He is The Director of Beastudi Indonesia Dompet Dhuafa which Beastudi Indonesia Preparatory school is under his management. in this session I felt like they are welcoming us to join the big family of Dompet Dhuafa Scholar. Also, he told us the purpose of BIPS scholarship, and what we should do after we ware finish the study. The point is how to give a contribution to Indonesia with our concern of educational background, to make Indonesia become a better place to the next generation.Finally all the committees and the participants came back to Parung to take some rest. Before slept I pray to Allah to strengthen me, to guiding my direction, and I really thanks to Allah to be chosen in this program. Alhamdulilah
   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rumah Bersalin Hj. Srie Dody Gunung Batu Bogor

Kembali Melahirkan di Rumah bersalin H. Srie Dody Gunung Batu

Prosedur Pemberian Obat supositoria