Yummy Salad:9

Hearing the sound of fresh lettuce, the taste of the dressing, and feel the freshness from vegetables and fruits make me love salad. In my opinion, salad is a must menu in my meal. The fiber fro vegetables and fruits can help my digest system to avoid constipation. I like both of western-style and Indonesian style salad. Western-style   is made from fresh vegetables and fruits with ranch dressing. On the other hand, Indonesian salad made from boiled vegetables with peanut dressing on the top. In short, I really love salad because not only make me health but also make me smile.
Home-made salad by Chef Rahayu Mulya



What a Healthy snack








Sweet Carrots as sweet as my smile...weeeeee (I thing I'm gonna be sick!)


Crispy Lettuce


Combination between broccoli and mayo just like meat, really love it!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rumah Bersalin Hj. Srie Dody Gunung Batu Bogor

Kembali Melahirkan di Rumah bersalin H. Srie Dody Gunung Batu

Kontrol Hamil ke Puskesmas