Al-Quran Call

Assalamualaikum…

Today is  so wired..

Al-Quran call but not as always, usually the operator is so kind and polite.  They’ re accommodate our need to memorize the Al-Qoran ayah one by one patiently. But today, my session was so short, he, the man out there as an operator just let me recite on short surah, after that tested me with just five or six shuffled ayah, and done. After that he started to talk, talk about random topic that I’m not understand what does it mean. I just pretended to be understand with simple feedback like “em”, “ya”, “ok”, “heueh”. Trying to be a good listener, I hold my ego to stop the call. Actually he talked about his feeling working at that non-profit public religious sector. His rebellion act and other idea about changing the method and system was not listened by the leader of this super innovative movement to make people more soleh and solihah. 

Hemmm…that’s just an anomaly act, instead talk about that, how about we talk about this positive part of Al-Quran Call.

Well, I know about this program from the blast broadcast information through whatsapps. The information told about the free of charge call for people that have a willing to learn tahsin and being a tahfidz. Tahsin is the method to teach how to read Al-quran like what Rasulullah did in the past, with the right way to sound the latter or it called Makhrojul huruf and right way to read or tajwid. Thafidz is the way to memorize the Al-quran step by step.

The interesting part is about the free of charge calling and easiness. From my experience, learning Tahsin and Tahfidz is not as easy as take an English course in LIA or EF, because the institution that provide this course is so little and sometimes quite exclusive. In Al-quran call this stereotype was break, yeah this is totally innovative, people can learn Al-Quran with a very qualified tutor for free and easy to reach, just using your mobile phone and dial the free call hotline you can learn tahsin and Tahfidz.

Number second super special interesting point is this service is nonstop fir 24 hour a day and six day a weeks. So I think the operators or the tutor are divided into three working shift. Amazing right, how concern they are about this campaign. How serious they are to lead the people to more frequent doing interactions with Al-Quran and As-sunnah. Totally lifelong dedication, salute to all people that initiate this program.

The last is I like the method that they use to make us easy to memorize the Al-Quran. I feel so hard to memorize Al-quran, yes I am, every week when I attend the weekly Halaqoh the most not too interesting part is memorize Al-quran session, I don’t know,,,so hard for me to add my hapalan. When I tried and follow Al-Quran call trick to memorize, I felt so easy. The method is repetition and shuffled Ayah. The Tutor is very kind and support us to memorize Al-quran step by step begin with a very short Ayah to more complex one.


If you have an interest to joint this program, kind a sign up yourself to Al-Quran call hotline, this is the number : 

"08001500311"


I hope you find useful this information


Have a good day


Wassalamualaikum



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rumah Bersalin Hj. Srie Dody Gunung Batu Bogor

Kembali Melahirkan di Rumah bersalin H. Srie Dody Gunung Batu

Kontrol Hamil ke Puskesmas