Make It real

Assalamualaikum Wr wb,

I have a Plan for the short time next

First, Being A volunteer in @America event, as a moderator, You know what, I really nervous to do this job. The audience is high school students from Jakarta and Depok. I hope everything gong well, I have to prepare it as detail as I can do.

Oh God, Jokowi and Basuki win the election In Jakarta, Congratulation, try to be a good leader ya guys!

Second, I volunteer in IIEF Event, University fair. I will use a traditional dress from sulawesi, aka baju bodo in opening ceremony. huaaaahhhh I am so exciting.

Third, Lets go to Bali

Forth, being Mapres ya:)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Rumah Bersalin Hj. Srie Dody Gunung Batu Bogor

Kembali Melahirkan di Rumah bersalin H. Srie Dody Gunung Batu

Kontrol Hamil ke Puskesmas